How to join?
The EBSLG working papers site is open to all working paper series
from EBSLG member schools. By participating your working papers will
receive greatly enhanced exposure. The papers are not only available from this site but also through the
RePEc data base used by services such as
EconPapers and IDEAS.
Joining EBSLG Working Papers is an easy 4-step procedure!
- Check that the terms under which full
text files are made available is acceptable to your organization.
- Play around with the forms for the test working paper series MetaData.pl
(for adding a paper to the site) and Update.pl
(for updating the information about the paper) to get a feeling for how things work.
- Collect the following information
- The name of the series
- The organization responsible for the series
- The WP-coordinator (the person responsible for the adiministration of the series). Name
and e-mail address.
- The appropriate way to write the number of a working paper. E.g. 98/01 or 345.
- If authors should be able to provide information about papers using the S-WoPEc
or if only the WP-coordinator should do this. (Note that all links to forms are for the
working paper series.)
- If access to the forms for your series should be restricted to computers in a domain or
to a range of IP-numbers.
- If an e-mail should be sent to authors notifying them about each of the following
events. The paper is added to the site
- The bibliographic data is updated
- Full text files are uploaded for the paper
- Full text are removed from the server
- Send a monthly e-mail with access statistics for the paper
- Layout for the abstract html pages for the series.
That is, the content of the header and footer of abstract pages.
- A GIF or JPEG for the top right corner (preferably not larger than 300x60 pixels) and
text for the header (name of series, for example).
- How we should link back to your organization in the footer of the pages (the image in
the top left corner will also be linked to your organization).
- Content of the page with instructions
for authors. If you whish to have one at S-WoPEc that is.
- Default values for department and address in the MetaData.pl form.
- Send the information by e-mail to
Sune Karlsson ()
Design by Joachim Ekebom