This site provides access to electronic versions of European Working Papers in Business and Economics produced at major European Business Schools It is run by the Stockholm School of Economics on the behalf of EBSLG, the European Business Schools Librarians' Group.
- Read our copyright statement to see what you can do with the electronic documents on this site.
- Information about how to join.
- New papers at the EBSLG working paper site and download statistics.
- Want to know what's new in Economics? Join one of the NEP (New Economic Papers) mailing lists.
- Cookies at ebslgwp.hhs.se